- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Micro Detailer Tool 7505
It's all in the detail.
Detail vessels, plates, bowls, platters or most any turning project. Create super fine line of detail to accentuate your project in just the right way. Made with Hardened M2 Steel and ground to a super fine point for long life & performance. The Micro Detailer is not to be used as a parting tool or asany other type of material removal. It is designed to be used a detailing tool only for accenting your turning project. The Micro Detailer is used to cut extra fine lines up to 1/8" deep into your project with super fine point.