- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
7304 3/8 inch x 16 tpi Texturing Tool
- Add some flair to your next turning project by adding a unique texture.
- Works great on tops, plates, discs, ornaments and even turned acorn lids!
- The 3/8" tool is recommended for larger projects
- Ideal for flat and slightly rounded surfaces. Will not work on concave surfaces.
- The possiblilities are endless with this easy to use tool!
Take texturizing your spinning tops, holiday ornaments, and even boxes to a whole new level with this easy to use Texturizing Tool. The possiblilities are endless with this easy to use tool. Primarily used on flat and rounded surfaces, the tool will not work on concave surfaces. Available in three sizes for different accents and project sizes. 1/4" texturing tool is great for small projects, while the 3/8" texturing tool is recommended for larger pieces.