- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
CBN Grinding Wheel 80 Grit 9856
Manufacturers recommend wheels made of CBNnot diamondfor sharpening tool steel. CBN is cubic boron nitride and it is almost as hard a diamondit will actually scratch diamond. The abrasive is electroplated to a solid steel wheel to create a grinding wheel that out performs the traditional aluminum oxide wheels.
CBN is used widely in industry where precise sharpening and shaping is required.
Can be used from 100 to 3500 RPM
Little if any heat produced during grinding
Cuts fast with little pressure when grinding
Wheel stays flat and true and will not change
Will last many years with proper handling
Produces no dust since it never needs dressing
Leaves a fine and even finish on the tools
Designed for hard steels like high speed steel
With the Ron Brown's Best 8" CBN Grinding Wheels you won't have to worry about dressing or shaping like typical aluminum oxide wheels. These wheels don't wear! The CBN wheels are machined from solid steel and are bonded with Cubic Boron Nitride (CBN). Use the CBN wheels for any sharpening projects, including; turning tools, chisels, plane irons and more. With the Ron Brown's Best 8" CBN Grinding Wheels you will achieve a super fine, sharp edge with polished bevel on either hardened tool steel or carbide. The CBN Grinding Wheels come in 80 & 180 Grit 8" x 1-1/2' width & 11/16" side sharpening, The bore opening is 5/8" in diameter. They are very quiet, produce very little sparks and generate very little heat when sharpening.