- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Quad-Setting-Jig For Wood Lathe Tools 6 inch
Quad-Setting-Jig For Wood Lathe Tools
Thank you for your overwhelming support of my new Universal Setting Jig for use in sharpening your spindle and bowl gouges. I am thrilled at the response.
Many of you asked about the other side of the grinder, the platform. You wanted to know if I had something which would enable the same kind of accuracy in sharpening the Å“4 Other Tools. So, I came up with a jig to use to correctly set the proper grinding angles for Roughing Gouges, Parting Tools, Skews & Bowl Scrapers. I„ve named it the Å“Quad Setting Jig since one jig sets the correct angels for all 4 of the other HSS woodturning lathe tools. It is also available for immediate shipment.
Includes Quad-Setting-Jig only does not include sharpening system OR lathe tool, colors may vary. Only for eight inch grinding wheel systems.