- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Indexing Wheels all options please select the spindle
Turners Indexing Wheel
Indexing wheels are used in any situation where equal divisions are needed. They are absolutely mandatory for basket weave illusions, fluting, barley twists, open segmented turning and regular segmented turning. They are very useful for layout marking in advance for carving both power carving and hand carving.
The Master Set includes 6 disks and the Locking Assembly with Carbide Locking Pin. Specify the spindle diameter for your lathe. The indexing wheel is mounted onto the lathe spindle before the chuck is threaded on. When the chuck is tightened it locks the indexing wheel solidly in place. Each disk has two rows of locking pinholes, the second set has 1/2 as many as the first. 180/90, 120/60, 96/48, 72/36, 48/24, 32/16.
The Lock Assembly anchors to the lathe bed with a bolt and knob. It is designed to be universal and should mount to any standard lathe bed from 10-inch mini lathes to 20-inch lathes and larger. It includes a carbide locking pin which quickly changes from one division to the next in about 4 seconds.
You may order Indexing Wheels individually then add the Locking Assembly if you don't need the Master Set.
Note: The Locking Assembly must be ordered together with at least one Indexing Wheel.