- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Amazing Flat Compass
Back In Stock
Here is a new twist on a centuries-old drawing instrument used daily throughout the world. Most compasses and dividers are used in the vertical position. The amazing flat compass is designed to be used in a horizontal position resting on the work piece during use.
The multi-point drawing tip was designed to be used with a wide variety of writing instruments from pencils and ballpoint pens to the largest sharpie. Bowl Turner„s will find the amazing flat compass particularly useful as they routinely struggle to lay out bowl blanks. Traditional pencils do not write very well, if at all, on wet rough surface
Traditional flat workers will enjoy the compact structure of the amazing flat compass and its tremendous range as they design varies components from circles and arcs to bisecting lines. The amazing flat compass is not designed to completely replace the traditional two legged small compass we all have in our drawing instrument drawers. Most woodworkers will find that the amazing flat compass excels when working with larger circles and arcs up to 24 inches in diameter.es. Sharpies excel in this application.
The pivot point is custom manufactured from 100% stainless steel and is built to be rugged and durable. As all stainless steel is rust and corrosion resistant the amazing flat compass is designed to give many years of service. Measuring only 8 long by 2-1/2 wide and around 2 tall, the amazing flat compass is capable of drawing circles up to 24 inches in diameter and as small as around 3 inches.