- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
10 inch Round Center Finder
- Lay out bowls, trays and platters in no time! The Clear Acrylic 10" Layout & Centering Finding Compass is great for laying out bowl, trays, platters and more. It can also be used for laying out standard circles up to 10" for many different types of projects. All you need to do is tap a small nail through the center hole, insert a pencil in your choice of diameter hole ( Marks circles from 1", to 10", in 1/2inch, increments), then pivot around the center point to make your circle mark. Made
- Also use for standard circles up to 10"
- Tap a small nail through center hole
- Insert pencil in your choice of diameter hole
- Makes circles from 1inchto 10" in 1/2inch increments
There are yet no reviews for this product.