- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Amazing Ladle Chuck
Amazing Ladle Chuck
Kitchen Ladles have always been wildly popular gift and craft items. This version combines a very simple spindle turning project with a straight forward hollow form or bowl turning project. The results always please whoever receives these useful gifts. Hand turned wooden ladles also make ideal craft fair items.
Holding the spherical bowl safely and securely to hollow the inside has always been a difficult situation. The brand new Amazing Ladle Chuck makes it fast, simple and easy. A set of 5 templates is included to guide you in turning a perfect sphere in exactly the right size. The Amazing Ladle Chuck threads directly onto your lathe spindle for a secure hold. Select either 1" x 8 tpi or 1.25" x 8 tpi for your lathe. (Metric sizes available by special order).
The unique design of the Top Holding Plate acts as a counterbalance and eliminates most vibration. Made from HDPE plastic, the Amazing Ladle Chuck is rugged and durable and is designed to withstand a lifetime of hard use. The edges have been rounded so as not to mark the bowl of your ladle during clamping. The cut-out notched area in the Top Holding Plate allows room for the handle socket or for the handle during hollowing.
If you are looking for a range of items which make wonderful gifts any time of the year, the Amazing Ladle Chuck is worth your consideration. This system comes with 5 top plates for ladles sized 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4". It includes a corresponding set of templates matched to each top plate helping to assure your success.
John Wolf works