- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
4054 LED Magnifying Work Light w/Dual Power and Dual Mount
This LED Work Light with 4" diameter 3x magnifying lens has all the bells and whistles, dual power - 110V (included) or 2 each AAA batteries (not included) , magnetic base will firmly attach to any ferrous metal surface, plus the LED Work Light can be clamped to other work surfaces with the supplied Table-Clamp Holder ( 2-1/2inch maximum clamp opening) The steel flat top of Table Clamp Holder allows for quick magnetic attachment to the Table Clamp Holder and also doubles as a easy way to store the LED Work Light attached to a shelf or other surface.
110VPower Cord with transformer included.
Also runs on 2 each AAA batteries (not included)
Magnetic Base can be used with included Table-Clamp Holder
Lighted 3x magnifying lens
Non-Ferrous Metal - Mount to your work bench or other non_ferrous table tops using the (Included Table-Clamp).
Ferrous Metals - Magnetic base attaches firmly to any ferrous metal surface.