- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
Amazing Doughnut Chuck Basic For 16 inch & Up Lathes
Amazing Doughnut Chucks
I finally received material to make more. Turn around time should be less than a week! Currently making 10", 12" & 16"
Woodturners have been making their own doughnut chucks for generations because they hold wood turned objects very securely, usually for making finishing cuts on the bottom. They have generally been shop made using plywood and other items found around most woodworking shops. We have expanded on the traditional design making it more useful and more versatile through the use of innovative engineering techniques modern materials and 40% recycled materials and we are proud to say the Amazing Doughnut Chuck is 100% built in America. 16 Inch Comes with an Easy Wood Tools Faceplate at 1 1/4 inches x 8 TPI
The Amazing Doughnut Chuck performs all the tasks one would normally expect to get from a traditionally designed doughnut Chuck such as finishing the bottoms of bowls, plates, platters and other types of vessels. However with one or more of the optional assessory packs available, you can also put the finishing touches on goblet bases, spheres, tall vases, etc. There is no better way to hollow the inside of the bowls for ladles and scoops than with the Amazing Doughnut Chuck using the optional notched ring accessory set.