- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
1 inch Forstner Bit 862
FORSTNER BITS & FORSTNER BIT SETS
Benjamin Forstner patented his forstner bit on Sept. 22, 1874. The successful invention of the forstner bit was to make him a rich man. Without the lead screw (which Forstner calls the "gimlet-point") and cutting lips of more conventional wood boring bits it would prove especially useful to gunsmiths like himself and other high-end woodworkers. The forstner bit was unsurpassed in drilling an exceedingly smooth bore hole, with a flat bottom.
Stone Mountain Individual Forstner Drill Bits
Precision ground shank on all individual bits. The bits are also manufactured from high grade carbon steel. Cut through any grain pattern even knots! Make extremely smooth and clean flat bottom holes.