- Sam Angelo Play List
- Turning an Off-center Teardrop Form with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Shop: Phase 2-Concrete work~Sam Angelo
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System -Unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Turning Tip #2 Sanding Options with Sam Angelo
- Wood Turning Tip #3- How to keep Dust OUT of your lungs in the workshop Sam Angelo
- The Sweet 16 Arrives at Sam's shop...The unboxing with Sam Angelo
- Robust Sweet 16 lathe tour ~with Sam Angelo
- Sam's New Montana Shop: Phase 3 the Framing ~Sam Angelo
0.375 X 16 Tpi Knurling Texturing Tool (7304)
Take texturizing your spinning tops, holiday ornaments, and even boxes to a whole new level with this easy to use Texturizing Knurling Tool. The possibilities are endless with this easy to use tool. Primarily used on flat and rounded surfaces, the tool will not work on concave surfaces. Available in two sizes and two TPIs for different accents and project sizes. 1/4" texturing tool is great for small projects, while the 3/8" texturing tool is recommended for larger pieces.
For adding texture to bowl rims and bottoms where a narrow band is preferred, use the 1/4" x 16 TPI for smaller diameter bowls or boxes and for harder woods. For larger projects and softer woods move up to the 12 TPI.
For covering lots of area in softer woods like acorn lidded boxes in walnut, use the 3/8" x 12 TPI. For very hard wood like hard maple or lignum vitae, use the 16 TPI for better results
1/4" X 16" TPI
Most popular for bowl rims and bottom in very hard woods
1/4" X 12 TPI
Most popular for Narrow spaces in softer wood.
3/8" X 16 TPI
Most popular for very hard woods
3/8" X 12TPI
Most Popular for Acorns